Art Exhibit Policies
BOOKING AN ART EXHIBIT
To find out more details or book exhibit space, please contact us at (608) 262-0881 or schedule@.pyle.wisc.edu.
You may also fill out this brief form to request space. After submission, we will contact you to discuss your exhibit and help you understand all of your options
- Exhibit space may be reserved from two weeks to two months, which includes setup and take down times.
- The exhibitor is responsible for installing and removing the exhibit at an agreed upon time.
- Pyle Center has a display system for all art exhibits. No other methods may be used to display artwork without prior approval.
- Please prepare artwork for hanging prior to arrival. Be sure to consider how much space is available when determining the number of pieces you will display.
- There is no available storage space at Pyle or Lowell Centers. Packing materials must be removed for the duration of the exhibit.
- All sales must be arranged and processed by the exhibitor. Exhibitor information may be included on artwork, including price, but no auctioning or negotiations shall take place on our premises.
- Title signs may be attached to walls using “poster putty” only; no tape, glue or other adhesives are allowed). Labels are the responsibility of the exhibitor, however they should adhere to a standard font and size format (approximately 2” x 3”), listing the following information: Title, artist name, medium, year, and price.
- Other signs including the exhibit title, organization information, educational information, or artist’s statement may vary in size and format but must receive prior approval from the before they are installed.
- Price lists and contact information may also be left at the front desk.