Transcripts and Student Records

Our Student Records and Transcripts Office maintains records of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and University Credits for students who have successfully completed courses through Continuing Education Departments of UW-Madison. This includes a variety of credit and non-credit classes taken on-site, online, or via distance education programs.

To obtain an official transcript, all requests must be made in writing. Students who wish to obtain an official transcript must complete a transcript request form and pay a transcript fee.

All transcript requests and payment should be sent to:

702 Langdon St., Room 139
Madison, WI 53706-1487

Faxed requests can be sent to: (608) 265-3163